Sunday, February 19, 2012

40 reasons I love you

I saw this idea on several blogs/sites on the web so I haven't put a link up because they are easy to find.

Usually this is 52 reasons, as you use a whole deck of cards. I bought a different type of deck (having been in a rush and not paying attention) I also had a very limited time frame. I believe if I had more time to come up with more reasons I could have easily found 52, but as it was, looking for inspiration I found mostly romantic reasons. This is so NOT what I was looking for as my book went to my 9yr old son! I think I came up with some great reasons, a lot that were very specific to him and our relationship. His favorite was that he's cute. ;~). It may only be 40 reasons, but I think they are great reasons. And I meant every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment