Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas treats

What have I done this year for Christmas you ask? Well, I've already shown you the ornaments I made this year, the quilled snowflakes. Well, that isn't all I've been busy making...

I've made some exploding boxes- a great way to show case pictures you want to share with others.

I've also been baking cookies, (sugar and all natural dog treats) making chocolate covered pretzels (Wills favorite!),chocolate candy cane hearts, and Will and I put together a gingerbread house. I will say that this was the most challenging by far. It kept falling apart and when all was said and done it looked nothing like the houses on the box which was slightly disappointing although it is great to see Will planning out how he will decorate each part. So very worth it!

Also- the last picture is of the ornament Will made for his teachers and family. It's a melted snowman. He was so excited to make it as it was so simple to make.

What do you enjoy making at Christmas time?
























No comments:

Post a Comment