Monday, October 24, 2011

Book forest

I have been making more of these book trees.  It may not be a forest yet, but maybe someday soon....

I have also made a couple of cute cards this week ( while at work)


I know it's nothing like a traditional Halloween card, but Will doesn't do scary and I figured the greens and purples were enough to tie it into Halloween with the "Boo" on the card right?

I just loved this picture, and decided I had to do something with it, What do you think?
And lastly, again while at work I made a book frame.  I love these, they come out looking so beautiful and the possibilities are endless....

My son Will and his friend this summer at the Wild Life Park.

I love it when I find the right book.  Even if you can't, you can cover the book with paper or fabric which is very easy to do.  This just called for a simple embellishment of a forget-me-not.
Where is your creativity taking you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment