Monday, October 31, 2011

My new hat-ette

So, I was over at  delia creates   where I got this really cute idea for a hat.  I didn't have the items she called for in her instructions so I went with what I had.  I think it still came out cute, maybe not as cute as Delia's though.  Here's where I went:
http://deliacreates.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-hat-ettes.html

and here's what I made:


Sorry, I didn't get a real model to wear it.  Will refused, and so did I.  Just realized I forgot the stem, I guess when I picked this one the stem didn't come with it. 
My son Will was making light sabers while I made this little hat-ette, then we went for a walk in the neighborhood.
I love burning bushes in the fall, ours always seems to be late in turning red, but it's catching up.

Reminds me of Christmas and how life should be

I just thought this was interesting.  Will did not share my enthusiasm for stopping to take this picture.  He thought I was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment