Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beginings

I have been through a lot of changes lately,  I also have come to realize that I am not taking care of myself.  One thing I have decided to do in this new chapter of my life is to add art back into my life.  How you may ask?  I have begun taking pictures.  I am by no means a photographer, but would love to become one during my journey.  I have always enjoyed creating.  In the past I have done scrap-booking, cards, a little mixed media thrown in there, crocheting, cooking,  music, etc.  However I have let a lot of that go over the years to devote my time and energy into everyone around me and not taking care of me. Today I have decided to change that.  Today I will start to:
 Look for the joy and love in the world.
 Look for the beauty,
 Look for the creativity, on your own and with your children,
  This is the beginning of my journey.  Please join me.......

No comments:

Post a Comment