Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nature Walk

Summer is a hard time to make the time to "get back to nature".  My son has a difficult time being outside, also with changes in the routine of our day.  He has gotten better at being flexible and more adventurous, but it is still a struggle.  We were able to go on a few walks, now I need to get him to slow down and enjoy the views, and the adventure of finding the unique and beautiful while out and about.  (He gets frustrated with me for not "keeping up")

One of the places we went was Two Lights.  There is always something beautiful to find there.....

 I couldn't believe all the types of mushrooms I found along the way...


 There's beauty even in the simple act of play....

Then there were other walks that were just as beautiful.







I look forward to finding more beauty in this wonderful place we call home.  Where will you find beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment