Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My own backyard

So this isn't technically from my backyard, but it's close.

I went for a walk on the Green Belt, it's a paved path that goes out behind my neighborhood.  It's actually quite a beautiful walk.  I did about 2 1/2 miles this morning.  It amazes me how much beauty I see when I actually look for it.  These pictures had my imagination running.  I was having all manner of thoughts racing through my head.  Who knows?  One of these days I might be writing a little fairy tale/ short children's story based on the pictures I have taken  and the thoughts they have inspired.
Won't you take this journey with me?

 Stop to find the beauty in the little things we walk by every day......

 use your imagination to find new ways to see



.Let this journey continue...............

No comments:

Post a Comment