Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Creating

I know that so far, I've shared the photos I've been taking, but I do other things too, honest.  I love to crochet, I'm currently working on a project and will share pictures upon completion.  But for now I thought I would share some of the other art-filled passions in my life.
I crochet animals, turtles to frogs to penguins

 giraffes to elephants...
 even a dust bunny and tin of sardines is possible
 to pigs, turkeys, lions, squids, alligators and many more besides.  Crocheting gives me great joy when I am making something for someone to enjoy.  I have even been known to make a Pokemon or two for my son.
But that is not all I enjoy, I working on scrapbooks and making all manner of cards.  I use all different mediums, but here are a couple I made recently.
What are some things you enjoy creating?

No comments:

Post a Comment